Peptivis® is a food supplement to prevent muscle loss in adults and counteract sarcopenia development in elderly subjects.
It helps to:
- increases muscle mass
- improves muscle strength
- reduces motor decline
Peptivis® contains four main ingredients - collagen peptides, leucine, HMB, vitamin D3.
- Hydrolysed collagen bioactive peptides are quickly absorbed in the small intestine and used in exercise recovery.
- They promote protein and muscle metabolism, thus helping restore muscle mass loss.
- Branched chain essential amino acid.
- Supplementation thereof stimulates protein synthesis and prevents muscle degradation, minimizing muscle mass loss and fat accumulation.
- Leucine metabolite that improves muscle function, strength, lean mass and protein synthesis in elderly subjects.
- Helps reduce development of sarcopenia.
- Form of vitamin D (also know as cholecalciferol) critical for the control of calcium metabolism.
- Supplementation for 6 months is effective in increasing muscle strength in elderly patients with hypovitaminosis.