Evelle® is a food supplement that provides the necessary levels of important nutrients to maintain the health of your skin, hair and nails.
- Biotin – a water-soluble B vitamin that is a part of the body’s normal energy-yielding metabolism. It contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair and mucous membrane.
- Blueberry extract – contains anthocyanosides shown to stabilize collagen fibers and promote the biosynthesis of collagen.
- Pycnogenol® - a patented extract from the bark of French maritime pine. Provides protective effect against development of wrinkles and has a positive effect in sun protection.
- Herbal horsetail – a rich source of organically bound silicon. Tissues that contain the largest concentrations of silicon are skin, connective tissue, tendons and arteries.
- Selenium - Evelle® contains the patented, Danish selenium yeast, SelenoPrecise, which has an extremely high level of bio-availability and a stable quality. 89% of the selenium content is absorbed in the body.
- Vitamin C – a water-soluble vitamin that supports the body’s collagen formation for normal function of cartilage, skin and teeth.
- Zinc – an essential mineral with antioxidant properties.
- Tomato extract – a rich and bioavailable source of lycopene, a plant pigment and carotenoid. Lycopene is a bio-available substance that belongs naturally in tissue and plasma in the human body. Lycopene has a role in mitigating oxidative damage in tissues.